November 11, 2011

Better Than a High-Class Hooker

It's Friday.

If you hadn't already realized that, I'm very glad to have enlightened you. (You should probably lay off the weed, though, because even I can keep track of my days...)
If you had realized that, then you're probably like me and counting down the minutes until you can GTFO of work/school/prison... 

My attention span is pretty much non-existant today, but that doesn't mean I haven't had time to browse ye ol' Craigslist.

Today, I bring you my dream job.
If it weren't across the country, I'd be sending my letter of interest along with a picture proving I can definitely "pretend" eat someone's face.




7 comments:

  1. Ummm... I'm moving. It was really nice sharing this TO time with you but I've got an amazing job in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @QuinnI expect picture updates on the regular. Specifically of the face eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i get a FUCK YEAH!-moses?

    http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1242Holy_Shit535.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fucking awesome job I want it. $15 an hour? Jesus, that is pretty damn good pay considering what you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ivan- amazeballs.

    @wagthedad - I KNOW, RIGHT? Seems a bit too dreamy to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15 bucks an hour? That's more than what most secretaries make at their jobs!

    I'd send my résumé as well if I didn't live in a different country; that would involve visa issues and corporate sponsorship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Barb the French Bean I'm sure you could get ENDLESS corporate sponsorship offers for this sort of majestic position!

    ReplyDelete